My car is still in the shop so going to the gym yesterday or today was not an option. The forecast for Saturday was sunny and 5*, but it's overcast and there were a few snow flakes in the air, but I had to get the 3rd run of the week in, so out I went.
Really, I don't know why I was putting this off. Running outside is so much better than the treadmill, even with the Olympics to keep my mind occupied. There was only one icy patch on the road and the shoulders were pretty clear of snow and ice. It was chilly, but not that chilly.
I ran 4 miles as planned, but slower than I have been running on the treadmill on the way out, and faster on the way back, taking 43 minutes which I think is pretty good as I've been running with no incline on the treadmill and my little route had a few hills in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment