Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Mindset

I'm starting this week feeling:  schlumpy.


I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm a bit sleepy.

I'm not running as much as I would like, and I've been feeling a bit chubby.

I'm motivated to work out (and have been getting my 30 minutes a day), but am still feeling lazy when it comes to running.

And after being away from my office last week, I'm behind on work, which makes me feel disorganized and grumpy.

On the bright side, as I said, I have been working out or at least stretching/walking/strengthening every day since the start of the 30 for 60 Challenge, and I have been getting my 7 fruits and veggies every day of HBBC, except one.  For both challenges, I've had 2 off days, but I haven't let that get me totally off my game plan, and for that, I am thankful.  This is progress for me, because in the past, one off day has thrown me off my entire week, or plan, or, as we'll see when I do my year in review wrap up of my goals, an off day can set me off.  Completely.  So my 30 for 60 challenge has become 30 for 59.  I did not waste that entire day.  I was on my feet for most of it, doing a good, pre-holiday clean of the house, errands, and even some Christmas decorating, though I worked up a bit of a sweat vacuuming (our furnace either heats to 25C or not at all at the moment), I didn't work out, per se.  This week, I would like to get 4 cardio workouts in, whether they be running, elliptical, bike, or some other aerobic exercise.  It's time to step it up!

1 comment:

  1. Schlumpy - what a fun word!! :) Good job on your challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete