Thursday, March 4, 2010

The weather made me do it.

Another beautiful day outside, and another good run in the sun! I'm really terrible at running any slower than my "normal" pace, which I suppose is pretty slow as it is. I managed to finish today's 5.2 km at a faster overall pace than I ran yesterday, which doesn't make much sense to me as I felt like I was running much slower. Oh well.

I feel pretty good for just getting out for a run at all and am not thinking too much about how fast or slow I ran. I didn't feel like going at all. After not really stretching yesterday (oops) and then yoga last night where I did a little too much stretching (double oops), and two nights of not being able to sleep soundly, I was really dragging this morning and the last thing I felt like doing was going for a run. I procrastinated until noon, thinking it might cloud over and rain and give me an excuse to stay inside, but alas, the sun shone brighter. Of course, once I was about 5 minutes into the run, I felt better, and there was no turning back. Thank goodness for sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment