Wow, you guys have a lot of snow!! Great job on getting out there and run in the dark and snow! I'm a whimp and use the treadmill when it is dark.
so much snow!! Great job getting out there and getting it done!! :)
I give you major props for getting out there that early, especially in the dead of winter!!!
That is a lot of snow. Great job on getting it done!
I love looking at everyone's snow photos. We don't get snow so I enjoy looking and reading about snow runs.
Wow, you guys have a lot of snow!! Great job on getting out there and run in the dark and snow! I'm a whimp and use the treadmill when it is dark.
ReplyDeleteso much snow!! Great job getting out there and getting it done!! :)
ReplyDeleteI give you major props for getting out there that early, especially in the dead of winter!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of snow. Great job on getting it done!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at everyone's snow photos. We don't get snow so I enjoy looking and reading about snow runs.
ReplyDelete