Monday morning yoga is the BEST! I'm so glad I signed up for this class. It makes me feel like I'm starting the week off right, and this week I was ready for a fresh start.
I took Friday off in lieu of Thursday for Remembrance Day so I had plenty of time over a long weekend to run. But I didn't. Do you ever feel that when your schedule is jam-packed you're able to get more done?
Friday, I was definitely feeling the big hill we tackled on Thursday night's group run (and a lack of stretching afterwards), plus, I had ALL weekend to run. Saturday, I woke up to snow, but thought I would go out in the afternoon, but I got busy baking, and pretty soon it was almost time for our friends to come over. Even though I had plans for a hike with the BF on Sunday, I figured I could go out for a quick run beforehand on Sunday morning, but I slept in instead. Oops.
Our hike on the weekend was really great. We were on the Cariboo Waggon Road and came across a couple of old, creepy cabins. There was a fair bit of snow on the ground, so it made hiking a bit more challenging, but it made it easier to find animal tracks - and we saw a LOT! We kept coming across moose tracks, and they looked fresh. We must have been following him pretty closely.
Sounds like a fun weekend! :) Did you decided on your marathon yet? Enjoy the time without being on a marathon schedule, not running here and there is not bad. It might help to completely relax before the next training starts.
ReplyDeletesounds like a good weekend. yay to having the friday off!
ReplyDeletei feel the same way. if i have more time on my hands, i will do less; if my schedule is full-fulll, i will get a lot more accomplished.
I definitely seem to function better on a full schedule! Those lazy days just get away from you.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely weekend. I could use one like that. ;o)
ReplyDelete